Wednesday, March 25, 2009

COLORADO TRIP

So Lindsay and I went to CoLorado Last week. It was so fun to get away and spend some time with MicheLe and have the kids pLay. SLeeping in (sort of) and Lounging around not having to worry about anything. We went out to dinner and a movie and saw "New in Town" ReaLLy cute. Then we went to the zoo and Genesee and LesLie came cuz they just moved there.
At CaLifornia Pizza Kitchen
ALL of us at the zoo minus Jayday he's taking the pic
I think were Looking at some hyena's sLeeping under that Log

3 comments:

Chris Sambrano said...

Michele posted these same pics but I love to see them! I'm glad you all had a great time together! :)

Michelle Arnett said...

Hey Shannon! It's Michelle Krainich. So, I need your email address. . this is the only way I have to contact you! I was just wanting to throw this out there, tell me if it works for you or not, but I am going to be in Lehi this Saturday for a photoshoot at 3. I was wondering if you would want to do your shoot a week early since I will be down there? I understand if you don't. Also, it's conference weekend if that is a problem I will understand, but thought I'd ask! Otherwise, we will keep it for the 11th in the afternoon. What time did you want to shoot exactly? Thanks!
Michelle
shellygellerphotography@gmail.com

eve said...

fun, and cute pics. Glad you knew what you were looking at and could tell us what we were supposed to be looking for :) Also, glad I finally found your blog. I know, i'm a bit slow!