Thursday, February 26, 2009

OSCAR WEEKEND

So David and I had the chance to go to CaLifornia just us with no kids. We only had 1 fuLL day to ourseLves. We spent it in hoLLywood in hopes to see a "ceLebrity". It was oscar weekend and after awhiLe of stalking the rich and famous stores we went to one more place on my List. The Four Seasons Hotel. We got a tabLe to hav Lunch and that's when Tyrese came in. He stood right at our table taLking to the waiter. Then he went and sat down. Then Larry FLynt came in his gold studded Louis Vutton wheeL chair. I had a bad seat and it was hard for me to see that's when our staLker friend asked us to sit with him. He had a great view of all the fancy Limos and cars dropping off the celebs. We saw Robert Downy Junior, Josh Brolin(he was bush in W, and the older bro in the goonies), Meredith Viera and Al Roker, Jerry Lewis, TiLda Swinton(the ice queen in narnia), Djimon Hounsou(he was in gladiater), Kimora Lee Simmons. Then another car came and out came Mickey Rourke. So pictures are not aLLowed, but when Mickey got there he was happily taking pics with fans so we ran over to get one. Overall it was a really fun trip, but definetly too short.
WeLcome to HoLLywoodUs with our ceLebrity staLker friendMICKEY ROURKE

Tyrese's car. He was eating Lunch behind us.

4 comments:

Wendi said...

That's pretty exciting, Shannon. You're practically a celebrity yourself now! :)

Wendi said...

P.S. I don't know if you're interested. But if you'd like an invitation to any of our blogs, just e-mail me at w (dot) jagerson (at) yahoo (dot) com. No pressure intended. I figure it's only fair that I offer, though, since I've been having so much fun on yours lately. :)

Shelly Geller said...

Hi Shannon, I would love to do a photoshoot of your family. Let me know when you want. I am available March 21st, the 11th of April and then I am booking into May. Thanks! And I love your blog. It's so darling. Your kids will make beautiful models:)!

Linz&jon said...

who is that stalker friend. and who is micky roucke or whatever.