Monday, November 24, 2008

My chiLdren...What wiLL they think of next. So Jaida has been taLking about a Lemonade stand and I toLd her in the summer she can, but right now it's too coLd. So after church whiLe I'm feeding Jack, which is when these girLs get their crazy ideas, I keep hearing the door opening and cLosing. So I say Jaida get inside. She says I can't and she runs outside with some paper. I finish Jack and go see what is going on and this is what I find. They're seLLing miLk for 10$! First of aLL I teLL her aLL your customers are in church and it's sunday. And I asked her why are you seLLing miLk? And she says "cuz we didn't have any Lemonade."

9 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

oh my gosh me and mom are dying! That is hilarious!!

caroline wyatt said...

i am cracking up has i write! how adorable they are! love aunt caroline

caroline wyatt said...

i am cracking up so funny! They are adorable! love aunt caroline

Anonymous said...

That has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen, I think it is adorable that Jaida gave Sydney the chair.

Anonymous said...

That is adorable, I like how Jaida gave Sydney the chair. Your girls are so smart, I would have bought it if I seen them;)

Sundbergs said...

That is so funny. They are too cute.

Michele said...

oh my gosh! That is hysterical!

Ash n Tim said...

David, you let those kids do whatever they want. How's it going?

Steelefamily said...

LOL That is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read. You could write a childrens book with that story!